(none) gutti
/ hjlp / listar / skrningar / leita / RSS /

Are YOU LOSING? The answer would amaze you!

From: How many Holiday Bookings (
12534@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 13 Sep 2002 - 03:05:52 UTC

  • Nsta brf: Looking for property in SPAIN?: "Dont waste your TIME!!! Why?"

          Connecting your Business to the World Wide Web

    How Holiday Bookings are
    YOU LOSING?
    The figure would AMAZE YOU!

    HOW are you LOSING them?
    They cannot find your web site!
    A Simple Equation
    NOT Being FOUND = Losing new Customers!

     We can change that!

    For ONLY $119.97

    We will submit your website to over 360 major search engines around the world
    (See full list on our web site.)

    But more than that
    We will research the best and most effective meta tags and keywords to use
    on your web site so that you will rise in the search engine listings
    So new customers can FIND YOU!

    Don't lose any more customers!

    Let us professionally manage the submission of your web site
    and get it FOUND and SEEN on the Worlds Search Engines!
    CLICK ON this link
    CLICK HERE!
    to discover the POWER of

     Connecting your Business to the World Wide Web

    Attachments:
     + http://www.molar.is/listar/gutti/57/73/d8101d2/01.unnamed.html