(none) gutti
/ hjįlp / listar / skrįningar / leita / RSS /

Einn góšur ķ vikulokin

From: Bessi Adalsteinsson (
09181@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 08 Mar 2002 - 10:57:32 UTC

  • Nęsta bréf: Bessi Adalsteinsson: "Lengi getur vont versnaš!!"

    One day in the future, George W. Bush has a heart attack and
    dies. He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting
    for him.

    "I don't know what to do, " says the devil. "You are on my
    list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll
    tell you what I'm going to do. I've got some folks here who
    weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you
    have to to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves. "

    Bush thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the
    first room. In it was Ronald Reagan and a large pool of water.
    He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and
    over. Such was his fate in hell.
    "No, " George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer
    and I don't think I could do that all day long. "

    The devil led him to the next room. In it was Richard Nixon
    with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing
    that hammer, time after time after time. "No, I've got this
    problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I
    could do was break rocks all day, " commented George.

    The devil opened the third door. In it, Bush saw Bill Clinton,
    lying on the floor with his arms folded behind his head, and
    his legs in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky,
    doing what she does best. Bush took this in disbelief and
    finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this. "

    The devil smiled and said, "OK, Monica, you're free to go. "