/ help / lists / applications / search /
|molar.is > lists > imager-devel > 2011-10||/ threads / authors / dates / subjects /|
Imager 0.86 releasedFrom: Tony Cook (email@example.com)
Date: Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 12:51:06 GMT
I haven't done a release notice here in a while.
Imager 0.86 has been released to CPAN.
The main change is a re-work of Imager's internal I/O object to
While I haven't benchmarked it in particular, it did speed up the TGA
Imager 0.86 - 31 Oct 2011
- improve error reporting for W32 tests
Imager 0.85_02 - 24 Oct 2011
- eliminate unused i_gif_opts type (clean-up)
- fix combine=0 fill color anti-aliasing on the double/sample path
- make default text color non-transparent
- apply the last of the Debian unforwarded spelling fixes
- the log() method used its message parameter as a C level format
- provide our own STRLEN typemap entry for older perls.
- add extra ppport.h configuration to support older perls.
- depend on Scalar::Util, since we use it and older perls don't have
- add overloaded eq to Imager::Matrix2d, since older perls don't seem
- use T1_StrError() for error messages on modern libt1
- actually load the font rather than just adding it to the catalog on
- Imager::Font->new now produces better error messages for the T1
- the font has_chars() method now returns perl's true and false
- the btm data structure used by the flood_fill code is now
- updated the Thanks list in README
- check there's at least one coefficient for the convolution filter
- make the APIRef synopsis ordering consistent, older versions of
- we rely on Config.pm's d_vsnprintf as to whether we use
- fix library detection with MSVC
- search a few more library directories, so EU::MM doesn't discard
Imager 0.85_01 - 10 Oct 2011
- add simple tests for the Imager::Test test_image generators
- io_glue I/O buffering re-work:
- reorganize io_glue to do it's own buffering by default
- the unbuffered functions are available as i_io_raw_read() (or
- use the new i_io_peekn() when checking for file magic to avoid
- added several new I/O layer API functions.
- fix the TGA performance problem, most noticably on Win32
- TIFF now uses wrapper functions of the correct types to avoid casts
- the callback IO object did its own buffering, controlled by the
- the callback IO object now tests the result of calling the close
- the PNM reader did its own buffering. This buffering has been
- previously the read handlers for fd and callback I/O layers would
- added public constructors for I/O layer objects (see Imager::IO)
- all core file handlers now use the i_io_foo() wrappers to gain
- all core file handlers now check for error on close.
- Backward compatibility: if you hava custom file handlers, you can
- eliminate the final remnants of io_glue_commit_types().
- bump IMAGER_API_VERSION, since the above may break assumptions.
- removed the long unused i_gen_reader() and i_gen_writer() utility