creating a bubble badge with Imager.

From: mark hardwick (
19615@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 14:52:31 GMT

    Hi
    I'm trying to transform a normal image into a round thumbnail that looks like a bubble.

    An example of what I'm trying to do (but using Image Magick) can be found at
    http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/thumbnails/#badge_mask_paint

    (I don't care if it follows those steps exactly, I just want a result that looks something like that)

    I'd prefer to use Imager if possible because the code that I'm working with already uses Imager and
    changing it to use Image Magick would be a considerable job.

    I've been trying different combinations of things with Imager for the past couple of days.
    Most fail with an error message of "Something went wrong"

    I wonder if anyone can save me further pain and let me know what I need to do?

    Thanks
    Mark.

    Attachments: