Re: Pasting problems; charting modules ?

From: Dean Arnold (
17723@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 27 Dec 2007 - 05:07:06 GMT

17765@xyz.molar.is wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 12:06:13PM -0800, Dean Arnold wrote:
>> Some issues I'm having (using Imager 0.60 from the ppd on Win32):

<snip>

Thnx for your help (and apologies for a being a typically lazy
Perl programmer who doesn't RTFM thoroughly).

Imager::Tiler should be winging its way to a CPAN mirror near you.
Its not much, but the functionality has been requested in various
forums (which is why I built GD::Tiler), and porting it from GD to Imager
has been a great exersize before attacking the DBD::Chart port.

Dean Arnold
Presicient Corp.