/ help / lists / applications / search /
|molar.is > lists > imager-devel > 2007-05||/ threads / authors / dates / subjects /|
Imager 0.58 releasedFrom: Tony Cook (email@example.com)
Date: Thu 17 May 2007 - 04:29:07 GMT
Note: Imager 0.56 and earlier have a buffer overflow bug, you need to
Imager 0.58 has been released:
- added to_rgb16 to produce a 16-bit/sample version of an image
- improve freetype 1.x text output efficiency
- search another place for rgb.txt, and check all the places
- use a convolution kernel size based on the stddev rather than a
- document the difference() method's mindist parameter, and debug it.
- put the Imager release number in the Inline::C generated code to
- fix rendering on alpha channel images for the FreeType 1.x driver.
- fix rendering on alpha channel images for the T1lib driver.
- reworked library probing, we can now set more than one probe
My current plans for 0.59 are:
- finish/rewrite/expand Arnar's SGI file support so it's secure and
- expand the TIFF code to support more sample sizes rather than the