Problems with Font object

From: vulnerable (
15063@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 28 Sep 2005 - 17:46:30 GMT

    Hi all,
    I Just installed Imager (I'm using cygwin) and I'm having a few
    hickups. I've been trying to use the test code at
    (http://search.cpan.org/~tonyc/Imager-0.45/lib/Imager/Font.pm however
    it doesn't look like the ->new function is executing. I get no errors
    when I construct a font (->new), however I then get a 'can't call
    method "bounding_box" on an undefined value at ./test2.pl line 17'. If
    I print $font; it shows as empty.

    Running make test during the install showed that I had truetype
    working, not sure where to go from here.

    fwiw, i'm interested in the Imager::Timelinediagram object but i'm
    hitting this wall.

    tia.

    -V