Re: Resizing .gif Graphics

From: Tony Cook (
14985@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 07 Sep 2005 - 01:38:57 GMT

    On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 06:25:51PM -0700, Greg Krieser wrote:
    > Hi Tony,
    >
    > Thanks for your prompt response! I have found the problem. Here are the formats that came back:
    >
    > bmp
    > raw
    > pnm
    > tga
    > jpeg
    > rgb
    >
    > How difficult will it be for my shared hosting provider to add gif? I don't believe I have access to change this module installation.

    They need to install giflib (or libungif) then reinstall Imager.

    If they're installing giflib/libungif using a packaging system instead
    of from source they will need to install the development packages too,
    which include the include files and libraries needed to build Imager
    (or any other application using that library.)