Re: 16 bit tiff images not detected properly

From: Alex Teslik (
14441@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 03 Aug 2005 - 01:34:58 GMT

    Thanks Tony,

    > It would be simple to set image tags based on the image metadata, so
    > you could get the image information you needed, but Imager would still
    > be loading the image at 8 bits/sample.

    I only need the image information (specifically the bits info), so as long as
    the image info was correct I don't mind that the image was loading internally
    at 8bits. If you have another moment could you briefly push me in the
    direction to accomplish that?

    Thanks,
    Alex

    P.S.- related, is there any work being done on reporting a photoshop image's
    metadata as well?