Re: CVS server down?

From: Tony Cook (
11106@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 04 Sep 2003 - 23:52:17 GMT

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 11:39:56AM -0400, Barry Hoggard wrote:
> Is the CVS server down? I was trying to get the CVS version of Imager to see if
> I could get that to build on Red Hat 6.2, but the server at imager.perl.org
> seems to be down.

There's two problems:

1) Addi's new ISP seems to change his IP address daily, or more often

2) CVS appears to be down

Unfortunately it appears that the stack was corrupted, making it
impossible to diagnose the problem from the backtrace which you provided,
so I have no idea what the problem could be. I'd have to step through
the code with the debugger to find out where the real problem is.

I can't reproduce the problem locally, so I'm stuck.

Tony