font libraries

From: Dan Muey (
09561@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 02 Jun 2003 - 15:12:44 GMT

    hello imager-devel@molar.is list!

    2 questions.
    1)
    Assuming I ever get fonts installed right, when I specify a font ( in linux or freebsd) (in the example in the doics it uses 'denmark.ttf') it does need to be the path (relative or absolute) to that file right?

    2)
    I've tried the suggestions to install fonts and redo Imager and am still hating life. I tried adding paths to search for libs to no avail.

    What are the actual files it is looking for when it says "libraries not found" for each line below but especially the fonts.

    I'd like to find them myself and add the paths to the list so they can search the right places.

    ungif: includes found - libraries not found
    tiff: includes found - libraries not found
    w32: includes not found - libraries not found
    T1-fonts: includes not found - libraries not found
    png: includes found - libraries not found
    freetype2: includes found - libraries not found
    gif: includes found - libraries not found
    jpeg: includes found - libraries not found
    TT-fonts: includes found - libraries not found

    Thanks

    Dan