Re: Imager::Fill - Image fill with combine modes coming soon?

From: Tony Cook (
09243@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 14 May 2003 - 12:37:38 GMT

    On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 11:19:50AM +0000, Douglass Turner wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Any idea when Imager::Fill will fully support image fills? Currently only combine=>'none' seems to work properly for images.

    I'm not sure in what ways image fills aren't supported.

    If you can supply a sample program (with the source image fill, or code
    to make it), and some description of what you think the problem is, I
    can have a look at it.

    The combining modes are handled separately from the generation of the
    fill data, so if they're broken for image fills, they're probably broken
    for other types of fill.