Re: using png format

From: Arnar Mar Hrafnkelsson (
08897@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 12 May 2003 - 17:41:49 GMT

    Hey Dan.

    The formats that Imager can use is determined by which it could find
    during the installation process. If you run perl Makefile.PL it prints
    out what libraries and include files it is finding. If the libraries are
    in a different location than imager is expecting them to be at then you
    can give it hints about where to look. See the README file in the source
    distribution for more information.

    -Arnar