RE: printing generated png image

From:
08584@xyz.molar.is
Date: Sat 10 May 2003 - 11:00:41 GMT

    I don't know if it's much benifit to the browser to know how large a file
    it is receiving.

    One disadvantage of the method below is that you copy the data out of the
    image object, and store it in another variable -- when you could have
    just written it to STDOUT.

    $| = 1; forces the output buffer of the current handle (in this case,
    STDOUT) to be flushed each time a print, printf, or write statement is
    called.

    re,
    Simon