Re: This mailing list filters are doing my head in!

From: Arnar Mar Hrafnkelsson (
08129@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 17 Apr 2003 - 16:44:07 GMT

    Well, the list takes the attachments out of the messages to avoid
    spreading email worms. It puts a link to the attachments in the message
    body itself, for example in your last email it added this:

    Attachments:
     + http://www.molar.is/en/lists/imager-devel/1c/e7/3e9e9175/01.arabic.png
     + http://www.molar.is/en/lists/imager-devel/1c/e7/3e9e9175/02.test-arabic.pl.txt

    If you go to those urls you can see the image and read the text. So
    everyone should be able to see them. If someone is not seeing them,
    please let me know.

    -- Arnar.