Re: Mac and Imager

From: Ward W. Vuillemot (
06536@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 07 Jan 2003 - 14:45:12 GMT

    Sorry, I left the error Apache is throwing.

    libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.5
    libpng warning: Application is running with png.c from libpng-1.0.12
    libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library

    I installed libpng onto Mac (1.2.5) via make into /usr/local/include
    but libpng also exists as a Fink package as /sw/include thus 1.0.1.2

    I tried building without /sw/include, but the result is this:

       /usr/local/include/freetype2 doesnt exist or is unaccessible -
    removed. /usr/include/freetype doesnt exist or is unaccessible -
    removed. /usr/local/include/freetype doesnt exist or is unaccessible -
    removed.
    done.
       T1-fonts: includes not found - libraries not found
       TT-fonts: includes not found - libraries not found
            png: includes found - libraries found
      freetype2: includes found - libraries not found
            w32: includes not found - libraries not found
          ungif: includes not found - libraries not found
           tiff: includes not found - libraries not found
           jpeg: includes not found - libraries not found
            gif: includes not found - libraries not found
    MakeMaker (v6.03)
    Writing Makefile for Imager::plugins
    Writing Makefile for Imager

    and I want font support along with jpeg support, too. I installed jpeg
    libraries 0.6b, but it is not seeing them...