Tick label with Imager::Plot

From: Etienne Goyer (
06456@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 06 Jan 2003 - 19:23:23 GMT

    Hi,

    I am using Imager::Plot to plot some data. I would like to change the
    tick label on the X axis. The doc hint to it but I can't find details
    or example.

    Here is my problem : I have some data for which the X value is a Unix
    timestamp. Obviously, "1041534900" is not telling much to the user.
    Saying "Jan 2 2003 14:05:00" would be much more appropriate. So what I
    wuld like is a way to tell my Imager::Plot object that "1041534900"
    should be labelled as "Jan 2 2003 14:05:00" instead.

    As usual, an example is worth a thousand man page ! :)

    Thanks for your help. So far, I must say that Imager::Plot is the best
    module I found on CPAN for plotting. At least, it's the one producing
    the nicest graph, so I look forward to solving this issue.

    http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       06456@xyz.molar.is
    PGP Pub Key: http://www.LinuxQuebec.com/pubkeys/eg.key
    Fingerprint: F569 0394 098A FC70 B572  5D20 3129 3D86 8FD5 C853