Re: Thanks and a question/suggestion

From: Arnar Mar Hrafnkelsson (
06286@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 12 Nov 2002 - 02:42:24 GMT

I have one thought about the 'brush problem'. For the case where you have
a radially symmetric brush (I.e. only a function of the distance from the
center of the brush). We could actually do some nice things, but It's not
clear how fast those could be done. One idea was to simply take your
lines and calculate for all points within distance brush_diameter/2 from
the line the brush color value. This would need to be done in a buffer to
be good about things that cross and such.

Hope this explanation makes sense.

-- Arnar.