Re: Sefault/Bus error with Imager 0.41 on IRIX (perl 5.6.1/5.8.0)

From: Nigel Roberts (
06085@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sun 03 Nov 2002 - 22:11:45 GMT

    Re. typo in subject, that's supposed to be Segfault.

    Also, in the mean time I've switched to using ImageMagick, which seems
    to work fine for at least 2 days so far but it is a lot slower due to
    firing up ghostscript for every annotate call to do the text. I'd much
    rather be using Imager if I could get it to work reliably :)

    Thanks heaps for any help you can offer.

    Regards,
    Nigel