Win32 PPD for Imager 0.41

From: Tony Cook (
05398@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 30 Jul 2002 - 02:13:21 UTC

After long delays I've finally created a binary distribution of Imager
0.41 installable using ActiveState's PPM tool.

This can be downloaded from my repository at:

  http://ppd.develop-help.com/ppd/

Since AS seem to have a non-x86[1] version of Imager indexed in their
repository, "ppm install Imager" won't work. You will need to use:

  ppm install http://ppd.develop-help.com/ppd/Imager.ppd

to install it.

Enjoy!

--
Tony Cook

[1] If anyone has an alternative explanation to why the direct install doesn't work, please let me know (with a fix if possible.) I don't see where it's coming from, but stepping through PPM with the debugger shows it finding a non-x86 ppd file <sigh>