Small Resize Quality

From: gak (
04249@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 04 Jan 2002 - 16:09:32 UTC

    Happy New Year!

    I see a 'qtype' (quality type?) variable described under the Image Resizing section of the Imager documentation. Are there other settings other than preview?

    I've found that images resized by Imager to a relatively small size (100 to 125 pixels wide) come through slightly blurry. Larger resized photos (400+ pixels wide) look GREAT! I'm wondering if a qtype=high setting exists to improve the quality for small images.

    Anyone have experience with improving the quality of smaller images? Maybe there is another method.

    Thanks!