Re: Resizing a jpg file

From: Tony Cook (
03798@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 20 Nov 2001 - 22:15:46 UTC

    On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, gak wrote:

    > The capabilities of Imager are very exciting. We look
    > forward to putting them to use. Tried the brief
    > script shown at the top of the documentation, but I'm
    > getting an error:
    >
    > "Can't call method 'write' on an undefined value.."
    >
    > It then references the scaled write command. Here is
    > the code. What am I missing?

    Because you haven't written a content-type yet, an error message reading
    the JPEG file probably isn't being displayed in your browser. Try moving
    the:

      print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

    to the top of your code. Otherwise change the error message prints to
    dies, so that CGI::Carp will display them for you.

    Oh, and you shouldn't need to call init() anymore - unless you want to
    enable logging.