Antialiesed polygons

From: Arnar Mar Hrafnkelsson (
03585@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 12 Nov 2001 - 19:28:13 UTC

    Current CVS of Imager now supports the rendering of antialiased polygons.
    Example images are at:

    http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~addi/perl/Imager/aa_examples/

    Like antialiased circle drawing this supports fractional
    coordinates. Offseting a polygon by (0.3, 0.2) for example will
    have an effect on its apperance.

    This method does not rely on supersampling but instead calculates coverate
    percentages. Thus it uses very little memory.

    I've been trying to find other programs that support antialiased
    filled polygon drawing, if you know of any please let me know, either
    send to the list or directly email me.

    -- Arnar.