Re: Imager::Font

From: Michael (
02364@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 14 Jun 2001 - 00:46:41 UTC

    Hi Mike;

    On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Mike Depot scribed:

    > you have little typo:
    > = should be -> on read()
    > $img=read(file=>"test.jpg");
    > should be:
    > $img->read(file=>"test.jpg");

    Thanks Mike...that did it...:-) ...but the typo was a "cut_&_paste" from
    the actual page(string)...so it needs to be corrected on there as well.

    http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~addi/perl/Imager/docs/Font-pm.html

    Also on that page is another example that I believe has a minor boo-boo
    as well and throws a syntax error if used as is. ie:

    $img->string(font => $font,
                 text => "Model-XYZ",
                 x => 15,
                 y => 40,
                 size => 40,
                 color => $red
                 aa => 1);

    If I'm not mistaken, I think the code above is missing a "," after the
    $red variable.

    Once again thanks for your time Mike, I do appreciate it.

     --

           best regards
                    -michael

    Michael Chopek <02364@xyz.molar.is>