More text renduring questions

From: Spohn, Albert F. (
01026@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 02 May 2001 - 16:11:05 UTC

    Hi guys - thanks very much for the help so far. My next challenge is to
    make part of my text string one color and the other another color. For
    those interested I've attached the current state of my gif (current.gif) as
    well as the manually created gif that I'm seeking to produce with the Imager
    module (objective.gif). Obviously I have a fair amount of tweaking to do,
    but my primary question at this point is how to create the alternating
    colors... will I need to combine two images to do this? Also, what are some
    of the likely parameters you would suggest playing with to attempt to size
    my gif down to the smaller size of the photoshop created gif?

    Thanks very much in advance,
    Al

    Al Spohn
    Publishing and Media Technology Services
    Mayo Clinic 507-284-1666

            -- 8< -- attachment; filename="objective.gif" --
            -- 8< -- attachment; filename="current.gif" --