Re: 0.38pre6 Released

From: Tony Cook (
00504@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 09 Mar 2001 - 13:16:35 UTC

    On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Arnar Mar Hrafnkelsson wrote:

    > This version introduces some bugfixes and the ability to write to
    > scalars (which has been implemented for tiff only).

    And I still need to do a final patch for the color lookups in quant.c
    (just used for gif so far) so that well out of range colors can still be
    found in the palette (the lmfixed problem.)

    I'm spending some time porting to Win32 as well. This seems to be mostly
    Unix header and type issues so far, but I haven't tried to run anything
    besides nmake yet ;)