(none) collective

Big guys must have big guns!

From: Anonymous (
collective@molar.is)
Date: Mon 18 Dec 2006 - 02:28:38 GMT

All real machos do that! What are you waiting for?!

Time to full throttle if you know what i mean ;))

After our upgrade you will hump not like a dead rabbit,
but like a real stallion - one, three-four hours NON-Stoping,
and you don't need to recharge your balls!

Beleive me, all that girls want is a huge schlong and
hours of real pleasure!

Make a perfect gift for yourself and for all
your girls - more real desire for less money!

More info here: http://order.lassoed.net

No bullshit. The magic stuff will be shipped in an hour
after placing your order. What if doesn't work? Really impossible,
but we'll REFUND ALL your money.

PS: Absolutely no side-effects. And This stuff is really
effective against oligospermia or sterility.