(none) collective

imbalance

From: Anonymous (
collective@molar.is)
Date: Fri 19 Dec 2003 - 20:31:39 GMT

There is a belief among us that nothing can really get better,
that all improvements, all changes, all progress is an illusion.
It is a belief that for every visible step forward there
is a secret step backwards. We have lost faith in progress.
The world has grown so far so fast that we have been deceived
into believing that the future is no more than the present
again, and that the past was never anything less than the
present. We are mistaken. We will recognize our mistake,
and we will grow beyond it. We are not doomed to balance.
We are not doomed to an imperfect harmony.