(none) collective

RE: RE: RE: strange

From: Anonymous (
collective@molar.is)
Date: Mið 08 Nóv 2000 - 20:28:44 UTC

> Hmm...I cant tell who is who, I only know two names on this
> list (besides mine, but I suspect the fourth one) but I
> cant tell what mail belongs to whom.

Maybe the list-owner should post a list of the e-mail addresses
that are subscribed. The way the system is currently built,
the list-owner and the molar.is sys admin get a notification
every time someone subscribes to the list. It's not entirely
fair that some list members have access to more info than
others. Either that or to modify the software so that all
subscribtion notifications are dropped.

What does the list say? Should the list-owner make the
e-mail addresses public given the current technical situation?