(none) collective

RE: RE: RE: RE: strange

From: Anonymous (
collective@molar.is)
Date: Mið 08 Nóv 2000 - 20:03:14 UTC

> but I have seen some WEIRD discussion on general mailing
> list and usenet. I just cant tell the difference and I do
> think this was supposed to be different and it isnt.
> Hence, its a failure.

Interesting point.

So do you think that this sort of list has no potential
to become any different from other mailing-list?

I mean we've just begun. There are no set discussion topics.
There are only four list-members. Etc.

Two questions to the list:

- What kind of potential does this sort of discussion have
- if any? - What needs to happen before that potential (if
any) will show?