(none) collective

RE: RE: strange

From: Anonymous (
collective@molar.is)
Date: Mið 08 Nóv 2000 - 19:55:07 UTC

> I've got three of us pegged (recognize the writing style
> and know who I am), but I can't quite tell whether the fourth
> is taking part or not. Which just makes it more interesting.

Yup, figuring out who is who is relatively easy. Even now
after the messages have started flying. More "brains" will
definitely add to the fun.

> We could just swap pr0n links for a while, and hope the
> molar.is tech guy isn't reading his log files...

Nah, the sysadmin at molar is subscribed to the list - and
he probably keeps detailed logs of all incoming messages
to this list to see who's saying what

:)