(none) collective

Re: RE: RE: RE: strange

From: Anonymous (
collective@molar.is)
Date: Mið 08 Nóv 2000 - 19:10:08 UTC

No way, I dont think the discussions here are any different
then on any other mailing list, I dont know about you people
but I have seen some WEIRD discussion on general mailing
list and usenet. I just cant tell the difference and I do
think this was supposed to be different and it isnt.
Hence, its a failure.