(none)   anomy-list@mailtools.anomy.net

Performance problem with postfix,filter.sh (advosys.ca) and spamassassin

From: list (
89685@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 28 Jul 2003 - 21:35:45 GMT

    I am the moment receiving a lot of mail bounces. Apparently somebody is
    spamming and using my domain as from address.

    Anyway when this happens my rather modest server(in terms of hardware) is
    unable to keep up with the load and bounces mail.
    The problems seems to be that postfix keeps starting instances of
    spamassassin.
    Are there a way to limit the number of concurrent spamassasin postfix will
    pipe to.

    (In order to to minimize the problem I have tried to use spamd/c but I do
    not know wheter it is sufficient)

    BTW
    Does anyone know wheter I am the target of a DOS or whether I am just
    unlucky beeing used as spam origin.

    Regards