(none)   anomy-list@mailtools.anomy.net

Re: Re: Custom extensions to Anomy

From: John Rowan Littell (
19716@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 04 Sep 2001 - 19:52:07 UTC

            -- 8< -- inline --
    Along the lines of custom extensions, I've been running anomy fairly
    happily for a couple of weeks, and most of the problems we're having
    are related to BinHex format attachments. I'm considering writing a
    BinHex decoder that could either save the attachment in its original
    format or keep it in BinHex and keep the MIME type the same. Do you
    have any pointers on where to start banging to insert this kind of a
    function?

      --rowan

    --
    John "Rowan" Littell