/ help / lists / applications / search /
|molar.is > lists > anomy-bugs > 2000-12||/ threads / authors / dates / subjects /|
Another Outlook MIME ProblemFrom: Michael Kellen (email@example.com)
Date: Mið 20 Des 2000 - 21:14:46 UTC
I (rather, my users) have run into another problem with anomy and
Fire up outlook. Turn off signatures. Select plain text email.
The resulting attachment is no longer a valid Word document.
I have tracked this down to the attempt in Anomy::MIMEStream::DecodeBase64
My question is: Does this code serve a useful purpose (fix a bug) or is
I realize this can probably be traced back further, but you're the one
-- This mailing list's home page is: http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-bugs/ There you can find subscription instructions and possibly an archive. Molar.is is a free Icelandic mailing list service.